We’re now offering our popular Seminars online!
What To Do When A Loved One Passes
A Webinar for Trustees, Executors, and Personal Representatives
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Attend this Free Webinar to learn what to do when a loved one passes…and learn what it means to be a trustee, executor, and/or personal executor.
|Trust Administration Webinar|
Thursday, December 17, 2020
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
With Michelle Hobus
|Save My Spot|
Join us for a special ONLINE 60-minute training event!
A Webinar for Trustees, Executors and Personal Representatives
If you are a Successor Trustee of a trust for a decedent or anticipate filling these shoes in the very near future, this upcoming webinar is for you. Rich or poor, when someone dies, they leave behind an estate.
In approximately 60 minutes, our attorneys will discuss several issues including:
- How to make sure different types of property pass to heirs completely.
- When and how estate taxes need to be paid.
- If you can sell the residence and how soon. Must you go through Probate?
- Who is in charge – who has the authority to cash checks, pay bills, make decisions and transfer assets.
- Your responsibility as Trustee or Personal Representative in someone else’s Living Trust or Will.
We’ll leave time at the end for a Q & A session to ensure that you have complete clarity and peace of mind, ensuring your Living Trust is up-to-date.
As a “thank you” for attending our webinar, all attendees will be offered a one-hour complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your family and friends – take advantage of this great opportunity to have your questions answered from the comfort and safety of your own home.
If you have any questions about our webinars or would like to register by phone or email, please call our office at (808) 531-5391 or email email@example.com.