Sterling & Tucker LLP
We’re now offering our popular Trust Review Seminars online!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
|Please join us for our in-person seminars or inquire about other ways to view the presentation from the comfort of your home.|
Life Changes and Laws Change.
Is your trust keeping up with the times?
If you have a revocable living trust you’ve already made a responsible decision to protect your family; now make sure that when the time comes, your trust WILL work.
Attend this Free Webinar to find out why your living trust may not work…and what you can do about it. Whether you have a trust or are thinking about creating a trust you’ll learn what to look for so your trust does exactly what you want, when you want.
Join us for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
In approximately 60 minutes, our attorneys will discuss several issues including:
- The top 10 common defects found in most Living Trusts
- Planning before you need long-term care
- Protecting your assets for your heirs from creditors, or in the event of a lawsuit or a divorce
- Providing for special needs children and grandchildren
- If you become incapacitated or unable to sign documents, how a court may assign a conservator to run your estate as he or she sees fit
- How a Power of Attorney works (a Power of Attorney may not be acceptable if it has become outdated or if you have become disabled)
Top Reasons to Review Your Trust:
- Death or marriage of a beneficiary
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Child with special needs
- A desire to provide creditor or divorce protection for beneficiaries
- Change in your marital status
- Inherited substantial assets
- Death, incapacity, or change of intentions of your successor trustee or decision-maker
- About to undergo a major operation or life-threatening medical treatment
We’ll leave time at the end for a Q & A session to ensure that you have complete clarity and peace of mind, ensuring your Living Trust is up-to-date.
As a “thank you” for attending our webinar, all attendees will be offered a one-hour complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your family and friends – this is a great opportunity to get your sensitive legal questions answered from the comfort and safety of your own home.
If you have any questions about our webinars or would like to register by phone or email, please call our office at (808) 531-5391 or email email@example.com.