We’re now offering our popular Estate Planning Seminars online!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
|Please join us for our in-person seminars or inquire about other ways to view the presentation from the comfort of your home.|
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join us for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
In approximately 60 minutes, our attorneys will teach you:
- The difference between a Will and Living Trust and which is appropriate for your particular circumstances.
- How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against probate court at your incapacity/disability or death.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims.
- How to preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries.
- How to avoid the death tax, aka the estate tax.
We’ll leave time at the end for a Q & A session to ensure that you have complete clarity, peace of mind and a roadmap of how to accomplish your estate planning goals.
Plus, all Webinar attendees will be entitled to receive a one-hour free consultation with one of our attorneys and $200 off any of our trust packages.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your family and friends – this is a great opportunity to get your sensitive legal questions answered from the comfort and safety of your own home.
If you have any questions about our webinars or would like to register by phone or email, please call our office at (808) 531-5391 or email email@example.com.